PNTI Learning Centre is the training arm of Petrocon Engg. & Inspection PVT. LTD., an organization which has earned a name for itself for quality work in the field of NDT.
These courses are characterized by structure, duration and contents according to the main international Standards and Recommendations (UNI EN ISO 9712 / ASNT: SNT-TC-1A) pertaining qualification and certification of NDT Personnel.
They are classified depending on qualification level (I, II or III) and NDT method:
• Visual Testing (VT)
• Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
• Penetrant Testing (PT)
• Radiographic Testing (RT)
• Ultrasonic Testing (UT) In addition to the above mentioned methods PETROCON ENGG. & INSP. is able to organize courses on further non-destructive technologies and diagnostic techniques:
• Computed Radiography (CR)
• Phased Array (PA) Ultrasonic Testing
• Time-of-Flight Diffraction (TOFD) Ultrasonic Testing
• Mechanized Ultrasonic Testing
• Pulsed Eddy Current Testing (PEC )
The contents of these courses are continuously improving and developing as testing techniques do and they can be customized in duration and contents on the base of specific requests.
As it is required by standards and applicable regulations, courses comprise a theoretical part and a practical part, which is particularly enhanced by the amount and diversity of samples, consumables, equipment and gauges available for attendees, in addition to teaching material which includes also the training material.
Qualification Courses are possibly completed by Certification services according to ASNT: SNT-TC-1A, UNI EN ISO 9712 and Approval services according to European Directives and Regulations (for instance, the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/12/EC – PED).
The courses are conducted at our PNTI Learning Centre in India on a regular basis or can be delivered at your company's premises for groups of up to 12 people.