Dye penetrant inspection (DPI), also called liquid penetrant inspection (LPI) or penetrant testing (PT), is a widely applied and low-cost inspection method used to locate surface-breaking defects in all non-porous materials (metals, plastics, or ceramics). . LPI is used to detect casting, forging and welding surface defects such as hairline cracks, surface porosity, leaks in new products, and fatigue cracks on in-service components.
Liquid dye Penetrant inspection facilities at PETROCON ENGG. & INSPECTION PVT.LTD Navi Mumbai, India
1. Modern testing equipments perfectly equipped with S2, S3 sensitivity penetrants and Water washable, post Emulsifiable penetrants for high sensitivity applications.
2. High intensity black light kits for fluorescent inspection and demagnetizing equipments.
3. Liquid penetrant testing professionals are qualified and certified to PT Level I, II as per ASNT recommended practice SNT-TC-1A and or IS:13805 certified by Indian Society for Non-destructive testing (ISNT) and are approved by leading third party inspection authorities.
4. Experienced in house ASNT NDT Level III consultants and experts for providing techniques establishment, procedure preparation, approval and consultancy services.
5. ASNT NDT Level III trainers for conducting in house or external NDT Level 1, 2 training and certification courses on Liquid dye penetrant testing and other NDT inspection methods.
6. Strong team of NDT Level 2 certified professionals to provide Liquid Penetrant testing services across India